Down To This You get the ankles and I'll get the wrists.
Hi. Many know me as Opie. I’m a programmer, infosec geek, motorcycle rider, and drinker of frou-frou coffees. I mostly post longer form stuff here when I need to dump it from my brain. More often than here, I’m on the sites linked ↗ there. And now, I present some reading materials
At work, we have a project that started out small. As with most of our projects, it started with us learning more interesting and better… Read More
- 08 Sep 2011 » Howto: Split a git repo and still retain history
- 23 Apr 2011 » On Living in the Future and the Benefits Thereof
- 02 Apr 2011 » In which Röyksopp wear funny costumes
- 15 Mar 2011 » Danger: Hang Glider Landing Zone
- 07 Mar 2011 » We Get Letters! (On Mattressi and Their Safe Transport)